The Indy Bike Hub / YMCA at the City Market is located in the east wing of the historic Indianapolis City Market. The current location of the City Market was established in 1821, and the current Main House was completed 1886. The more modern west and east wings were built in the 1960's.
Market Street, the southern boundary of City Market, is just a few blocks east of Monument Circle. Market Street continues west to the east lawn of the Indiana Statehouse. Alabama Street, the eastern boundary of City Market is a north/south section of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
An estimated 10,000 downtown workers are within walking distance of the Indy Bike Hub / YMCA at the City Market.